Table of Contents
WHY BECOME A CERTIFIED QUALITY INSPECTOR?
The Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) is a qualified inspector who can apply the tried-and-true methods described in the body of knowledge with the help of and under the supervision of quality engineers, supervisors, or technicians. The quality inspector reviews hardware documentation conducts laboratory procedures, examines goods, measures process performance, records data, and creates formal reports under expert guidance.
What Are the Core Competencies of a CQI?
- A thorough introduction to the Inspection system, types of inspection, and related methodology.
- The capacity to recognize, pick and use metrology gauges and tools
- Understanding on Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) helps the manager in identifying and reducing it through a systematic approach.
- Engage in continual improvement projects and play role in data collection, analysis, and implementation of actions.
- Use of basic problem-solving tools for root cause analysis, Red Bin Analysis, and customer complaint handling.
- Utilization of GD&T and inspection procedures traceability and putting testing procedures in place like functionality, destructive/non-destructive, etc. Testing, including a hardness test
- Recognize how to improve quality assurance using statistical process control (SPC), process capability analysis, and fundamental statistics.
- Understanding of Problem-solving methodologies like PDCA and FMEA.
What Is the Value to Your Company?
• Reduce the expenditures and brand harm connected with your test hardware and equipment findings with production mistakes.
• The application should help processes of top-notch tools.
• Boost client satisfaction with consistent, dependable, and high-quality output.
What Is the Value to You?
• You are now better qualified for positions in contemporary business sectors that demand proof of competency thanks to your improved knowledge, skills, and talents
in quality assurance.
• Better chance of financial gain: Certified Quality Inspectors who hold the position of inspector earn 30% more annually compared to people without an endorsement
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed to aid quality inspectors or individuals looking to achieve their CQI certification. Any fresher or any person is willing to learn about the quality, Inspection, and other similar aspects.
Each certification candidate is required to pass a written examination that consists of multiple-choice questions measuring comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
· The exam will be conducted online.
· It is only offered in English.
· The exam Should be taken within a year of the date of registration of the course.
· After the certificate is issued, you must wait 30 days to get a hard copy of the Certificate.
· For Sample Certificate Click Here
· For candidates clearing the exam successfully certificate shall be issued by Quality HUB India, which is a registered organization with GOI for consultancy, training, and certification.
Format, Pdf, E-books, Templates availability:
All supporting format, Pdf, E-books, and Templates as per the course requirement and within the scope, has been uploaded to the portal in the course section and downloadable.
Other Relevant Courses from ‘Quality HUB India’:
- Certified Quality Manager
- Certified Operational Excellence Manager
- Certified Quality Inspector
- Certified lean Expert Gold-Level 3
- Certified Minitab Expert
- Certified 5S Expert
- Certified KAIZEN Expert
- Certified Internal Auditor (ISO9001)
- Certified Internal Auditor (IATF16949)
- Certified Internal Auditor (EHS -ISO14001 + ISO45001)