Six Sigma is a collection of tools and statistically-based procedures that help businesses continuously improve. It’s a data-driven approach that makes use of statistical methods and data analysis. Six Sigma is used with a specific goal in mind to offer high-quality, nearly-flawless goods and services for business transformation while assuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Individuals interested in becoming Lean Six Sigma leaders can obtain certification from one of India’s top Six Sigma programs. Companies apply Six Sigma in projects, each with its own project leader. If you lead a Lean Six Sigma project, you’ll learn about business operations and interact with senior management.
A black belt or green belt certification also looks impressive on a résumé. A Six Sigma certification may also be necessary for a variety of positions. The average Six Sigma Black Belt compensation in India is Rs. 20,00,000 per year, according to PayScale, and the average Six Sigma Green Belt salary is Rs. 990,000.
Top 10 Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Institute India
1. QUALITY HUB INDIA- BEST LEAN SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATION IN INDIA
Quality HUB India, situated in Haryana, India, is a worldwide known, leading skill and competency development firm. The Quality HUB India, Quality Management Academy was founded with the sole purpose of upskilling and assisting Quality Management professionals in reaching their maximum potential.
Industry Outlook has ranked the Quality HUB India Six Sigma Certification as one of the best in the business and has selected Quality HUB India as amongst the Top 10 Manufacturing consultants for the year 2022. Quality HUB India also received Global Education Award 2022 by Xel Research and Journey Magazine for its contribution to offering World-class professional education at a competitive cost.
Quality HUB India provides the best Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification training, which is aligned with the Body of Knowledge (BOK) of the American Society of Quality (ASQ). The training combines the main concepts of Lean and Six Sigma to teach professionals critical problem-solving and analytical abilities. It was built with the employment and entrepreneurial demands of many industries in mind, and it provides significant project exposure.
Quality HUB India offers all the levels of Six Sigma courses like Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt.
Highlights of the course:
- The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course is a 41-hr course with exhaustive content.
- Real World DMAIC case studies and excel / Minitab exercises.
- Courses are globally recognized and accredited by ‘The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC)’, USA, and ‘International Quality Federation (IQF)’, USA.
- Receive relevant formats, e-books, pdf, templates, etc for your study and reference.
- Project assistance is provided by experts.
- Practice test paper available at the portal
- Discussion with other students and teachers in an open forum.
- Access to relevant job postings on the Job Blog & social media platforms.
- Lifetime valid certificate
- Certification verification option at QHI portal.
- Courses are available in Hindi and English language.
You can Enroll in the course with the following option:
Go to the QHI website: www.qualityhubindia.com or
Go to QHI portal courses.qualityubindia.com and get enrolled in the course
Install the QHI app from Google play store / Apple store download the app and enroll in the course.
In QHI Online classes, preloaded video contents are available which can be studied at per individuals’ convenience multiple times, whereas in classroom sessions there are limitations. You can resolve multiple queries during the access period of the course by contacting the Six Sigma expert team, whereas in classroom Sessions there are again limitations. In QHI online courses, all the content is explained in detail with industrial examples and numerous case studies.
- Learn how to make decisions based on statistical inference and solve problems with data.
- Learn how to use 40+ management tools to investigate, analyze, and solve management issues.
- Improves business acumen and dedication to process improvement.
- Learn the project management and leadership abilities you’ll need.
- Develop the ability to make customer-centric decisions.
- Gain expertise in the use of Minitab Statistical software.
- Learn how to create high-quality goods and services.
- With this domain and industry-independent learning style, develop the ability to explore outside one’s current field.
Fees for the Quality HUB India Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in India is ₹12000/-.
If you need to know more about Quality HUB India and are keen on Quality HUB India’s Six Sigma Certification course, click here :
LSSGB Course (Mode English) : https://bit.ly/3rgrh57
LSSGB Course (Mode Hindi): https://bit.ly/3NTGJxy
2. VARSIGMA – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
VarSigma, based in New Delhi, is a leading provider of Lean Six Sigma, Data Analytics, Risk Management, Innovation, Digital Leadership, and Reliability Engineering training programs in India and around the world. VarSigma is a TPECS Provider for Six Sigma Competency and is Exemplar Global Certified, ensuring global credibility for its Lean Six Sigma Certification.
VarSigma’s professional consultants teach the training programs, and they are skilled at giving real-world application-oriented examples.
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is the first step toward earning other Lean Six Sigma qualifications. This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification and training strengthens your capacity to initiate and manage improvement projects.
Highlights of the course:
A minimum of 27 hours of instructor-led classroom/online training is required.
They gain access to an additional 36 hours of e-learning modules, quizzes, and sample question papers, among other things.
Each participant will spend a total of 63 hours learning.
VarSigma’s Green Belt E-Book of Knowledge is based on the ASQ BoK.
Learners can access real-life simulation projects, case studies, and analyses.
There are 12 hours of hands-on Minitab practice and free Excel-based statistical analysis software accessible.
3. INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (IIBM) – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
IIBM, New Delhi is one of the best management education colleges in the country, offering industry-focused certification programs in management. It also offers a variety of Six Sigma Certification Courses that are industry-focused and delivered by industry experts.
The IIBM Six Sigma Green Belt Professional Course provides learners with unrivaled experience through continuous up-gradation of course content and curriculum in accordance with industry standards. Certified Green belts are prepared to manage a process improvement team after completing this course. They can also efficiently use the DMAIC framework to analyze and address quality-related issues.
The following are some of the other short-term Six Sigma certification courses offered by IIBM:
- Professional Project Management Certification – Six Sigma Black Belt – 4 Months
- Professional Six Sigma Green Belt + Professional Six Sigma Black Belt
- Professional Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Professional Six Sigma Black Belt + Total Quality Management Expert
IIBM charges Rs 15,000 for the Six Sigma Green Belt Professional Course.
4. ADVANCE INNOVATION GROUP (AIG) – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
Advance Innovation Group, based in Noida, has long been a market leader in consulting and training, specializing in Lean Six Sigma consulting and management system implementations.
AIG’s Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is a fantastic online curriculum established and maintained by industry professionals who understand the ever-changing industry requirements and skills needed to be a successful Six Sigma Green Belt practitioner.
The following are the major highlights of this training program:
- For a period of six months, you can access content such as videos and reading materials.
- Interaction with the teacher – Ask questions and get answers from industry professionals.
- Students can also access practice exercises and online mock examinations.
- Discussion with other students and teachers in an open forum.
- View your performance indicators in relation to assignments and tests using performance metrics. Examine topic-by-topic performance as well as the final scorecard.
- Access to relevant job postings on the Job Blog.
- Obtain assistance with the creation of a resume.
- Get an in-depth look into the project’s accessibility.
- Minitab demonstrations are also available to help you grasp the program better.
The cost of the training program is Rs 7999/-.
5. KPMG – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
KPMG India offers a highly regarded Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification program. It’s a five-day, 25-hour live virtual program aimed at encouraging engagement and empowering participants to lead improvement projects across domains and sectors.
Individuals will learn how to use the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) strategy to improve business efficiency by removing waste and decreasing process variability. Sessions are held to demonstrate how to use statistical techniques to solve business challenges and contribute to organizational objectives.
Individuals can use the curriculum to better manage their teams, improve leadership abilities, and make fact-based decisions. Senior KPMG professionals who have years of consulting expertise across sectors and industries provide the training. KPMG India issues a certificate upon successful completion of the training, which is a global offering with lifetime validity.
Fee – Rs 23000/-
6. SARAL SIX SIGMA AND BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PVT LTD – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
Saral Six Sigma and Business Solutions Pvt Ltd is an IASSC-accredited Six Sigma training company situated in Chennai. The Saral Academy of Excellence strives to deliver world-class, cost-effective education to anyone who does not have access to corporate training at their workplace.
Saral’s Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course normally lasts ten days and covers major topics such as Six Sigma and Lean Enterprise, Six Sigma Organizational Structure, DMAIC Method, Project Mapping, Customer Satisfaction, Data Collection and Analysis, Hypothesis Testing, and so on.
Fees for the training program are only accessible upon request.
7. BENCHMARK SIX SIGMA – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
Benchmark Six Sigma has established itself as a pioneer in the field of LEAN Six Sigma training. It has been conducting similar training programs in various parts of India since 2001, with its headquarters in Noida. To, date, Benchmark has completed over 500 LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt programs.
Exemplar Global, a member of the ASQ family, has accredited Benchmark Six Sigma as a training provider. Benchmark’s Six Sigma Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt programs have received worldwide accolades from Exemplar Global. In India, it offers online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt classes.
The following are some of the key features of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program:
- A Multi-Industry Expert facilitates 24 hours of instructor-led online training.
- Throughout the program, students will receive extensive Minitab training as well as access to two practice projects.
- For the PMI certificate, 30 PDUs are required.
- Exemplar Global has accredited a globally recognized Benchmark Six Sigma Certificate.
- Membership in the world’s largest community for business improvement.
- All of its students receive free online project assistance.
- Certificate of Completion for a Second Project.
Fees for the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program are $1800.
8. AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR QUALITY (ASQ) – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
ASQ is a global organization of quality professionals dedicated to offering world-class training and certification to the quality community. It operates in India, has a branch office in New Delhi, and has its headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
With the slogan of “Excellence Through Quality,” ASQ offers the internationally-recognized Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. To prepare for this exam, a CSSGB certification preparation course is offered both electronically and in person. It adheres to the Body of Knowledge for Certified Six Sigma Green Belts (BoK). The course will also help professionals improve their abilities to work on advanced Six Sigma Green Belt projects. A one-year subscription to powerful Engine Room data analysis/project management software is also included at no additional cost.
Certification costs $338 for ASQ members and $438 for non-members.
9. INDIAN STATISTICAL SOCIETY (ISI) – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
The ISI’s Statistical Quality Control and Operations Research Unit in New Delhi offer a top-notch Six Sigma Green belt certification that has been recognized by the Indian government. It is a three-day online class.
The following are some of the broad topics addressed during the course:
1 Six Sigma’s Relevance and Importance
2 What is Six Sigma, and how does it work?
3. DMAIC Methodology (DMAIC) (DMAIC) (DMAIC
4 Six Sigma Implementation Guidelines
5. Six Sigma’s 5 Metrics
6 The Green Belt’s Function Six Sigma Green Belt:
7 Statistical Tools
8. Case Study
The cost of the course is Rs. 17,700 per participant.
10. GREYCAMPUS – BEST SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT CERTIFICATIONS IN INDIA
GreyCampus, which has a New Delhi headquarters, aims to improve professions by providing skills and certification training. It is a top-tier global leader in providing project management, data science, service, and quality management training to working people.
GreyCampus offers one of the best IASSC-accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification courses. It’s a two-day online course with a live instructor that prepares you for the IASSC Green Belt Certification.
The following are some of the other benefits of this course:
Unlimited access to live boot camps for 6 months.
1 instructor-led live mock-exam solution session
1 year of access to the learning site, which includes a guided study plan, extra audio/video lectures, practice questions, and more.
Support from an instructor-mentor for one year.
The GreyCampus Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification course costs Rs. 13320/-.
SIX SIGMA METHODS
For problem identification and resolution, the Six Sigma approach generally employs two methods.
Define-Measure-Analyse-Improve-Control or simply DMAIC is a data-driven technique for improving customer satisfaction with existing products or services. DMAIC is used in the production of a product or in the delivery of a service.
The Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) approach includes the DMADV framework. When existing processes fail to fulfill consumer expectations, it is utilized to create or re-design different methods of product manufacturing or service delivery. Six Sigma Green Belts and Black Belts carry out the work under the direction of Six Sigma Master Black Belts.
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification prepares professionals to properly employ DMAIC. For Black Belt initiatives, he or she can help with data collecting and analysis.
Being a Six Sigma Green Belt necessitates a high level of skill.
- Work experience of at least three years is required.
- Understanding of problem-solving tools and approaches.
- Hands-on experience with business transformation projects.
- For Black Belt projects, experience in data collection and analysis is required.
- Leading Green Belt initiatives or teams is a plus.
SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION VS. LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE AND HOW DO I SELECT?
Six Sigma is a quality improvement methodology that uses statistical analysis to eliminate variance and reduce failure rates in manufacturing operations or in services. Any Six Sigma approach revolves around the customer and the end result.
On the other hand, the lean methodology focuses on lowering costs by eliminating waste and increasing process efficiency. It aims to eliminate process variation, allowing for a faster iterative improvement cycle.
Together, Six Sigma and Lean create a powerful toolkit for not only reducing waste but also identifying and resolving quality issues using the DMAIC method.
So, if you’ve already worked on quality improvement initiatives, the Six Sigma Green Belt could be a suitable fit for you. If you have no prior experience, however, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is a preferable option because it has no learning prerequisites. You will be taught both the Six Sigma DMAIC and the Lean manufacturing processes.
Business Analytics, as we all know, is the world’s fastest-growing domain. The significance of Six Sigma certification in this situation cannot be overstated. Professionals must keep their skills up to date in order to stay competitive and employable in today’s economic world. As a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, you have the necessary abilities to implement, perform, interpret, and apply Lean Six Sigma procedures to enhance the quality and cost-effectiveness of any items or processes. Six Sigma practitioners are in high demand across all sectors and industries, as process improvement and quality control are critical components of running a successful firm in every industry.
As an employer, you’ll be comforted to know that your production lines are being managed by experts whose primary concern is quality. A Six Sigma Green Belt certified worker can earn an average yearly pay of $70,000 each year in the USA, according to Glassdoor, an American website that showcases insights on top jobs and companies.
Furthermore, being able to list Six Sigma Certification on your resume demonstrates your dedication to enhancing your business knowledge and analytical skills, as well as enriching the organization where you work.
Six Sigma Analysts, Six Sigma Green Belts, and Black Belts, Six Sigma Consultants, Business analysts, Quality analysts, Manufacturing engineers, Compliance engineers, and Operating system specialists are all attractive career options for Six Sigma professionals.
Q1. What is Lean Six Sigma?
Ans: Lean Six Sigma is a methodology based on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically eliminating waste using lean manufacturing techniques and Six Sigma tools to eliminate the eight types of waste: defects, overproduction, waiting, and non-utilized talent, transportation, inventory, motion, and extra-processing.
Q2. What are the requirements for becoming a Six Sigma Green Belt?
Ans: Three years of full-time job experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge is required for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Q3. Can I begin the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification process in India?
Ans: Although each Six Sigma Belt prepares you for the next, the green belt is a good place to start.
Q4. Is the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification valuable in India?
Ans: The Six Sigma Green Belt Certification assists in verifying specialists who specialize in spotting faults and eradicating them effectively, hence improving the company process and strengthening the practitioner’s credibility.